I need to scream...
ARGH.................................
Ah that's better lol.
I have just had a frickin horrible afternoon!!! And all i want to do is sit on the computer in peace but all 3 of my kids have decided that sleep is not for them right now. My throat is sore from yelling at Coban and i ate too much dark chocolate and am now feeling sick. lol
So yeah, i am over it and ready for tomorrow. But i have finished a LO so it hasn't all been a waste.
Off to lurk now...
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Angel, you poor possum. Tomorrow is a new day. Have a look in on them when they are sleeping and you'll feel better. I can just about promise i will be over on Thursday. I will see you Monday night anyway.
Luv Mummy
XXXXXXX
Hope things are better for you Ang. You are doing so well with the feeding too!
Post a Comment