On to E, F & G!!
{E}
{Easter}
Love it!! I'm such a massive chocoholic so a day dedicated to eating chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner is right up my alley lol. I am a Cadbury snob though. In particular, the 1kg Cadbury Egg! My Mum would buy me one of these each Easter so it became a tradition that i would get one. Once i started living with Daniel, it became his responsibility to get one for me lol. And every year except last year, i have had one of these not-quite-big-enough eggs. Daniel was too late last year so the very few 1kg eggs that were produced, were quickly snapped up and i missed out. :( Needless to say, i will be pushing him out the door to get me one as soon as i see them in the shops lol. Gee, i sound like a horrible person don't i?? :)
{Ear piercings}
I had my ears pierced when i was a baby so i obviously don't remember getting them done. But i did go and get an extra hole in my left ear and then one up the top of my left ear. So i have/had 3 earrings in my left and only 1 in my right. That was part of my teenage 'too cool for school' stage lol. I only wear 1 pair now though. I think the other 2 holes are probably closed over by now. I also used to work in a pharmacy and looked after the beauty section so i would have to do ear piercings all the time. It never bothered me but i would get sick of people sooking up about it. I don't think it hurts that much so i can't understand why some people carry on like it's so painful lol. I can understand children getting freaked out but adults???? Come on now... I have also had to do babies and that's so hard to do. I hate inflicting pain on babies. :(
{Enemies}
Yep, i have some. :)
{F}
{Friends}
I have always had a pretty big group of friends at school. I was always fairly popular and was part of the 'cool' group lol. But since leaving school, I have really only had a close few friends that i know i can always count on. I think a few great friends are much better than a lot of so-so friends IYKWIM. Melissa is my bestest friend ever!! Her and I met when we were both working at the pharmacy back in 2000 i think. We can go weeks (sometimes longer) without speaking to each other and neither of us are worried about that. It is a very easy going friendship and we both know that the other is there whenever we need. I love her to bits!!! We were even pregnant at the same time with her daughter being born about 3 weeks earlier than Coban. And our birthdays are only 1 week apart too.
I also think of my EB scrapping girls as great friends even though i have never met a lot of them IRL. They all know how much i love them and value their friendships so i won't go into it all again lol. MWAH!!!
{Fancy Dress}
I am a sucker for a fancy dress party. I don't care what the theme is, i will get my thinking cap on and try to think of something very diiferent. I am already thinking about the theme for my 30th which is still 3 years away lol. I am hoping Daniel has a fancy dress theme for his 30th in June.
{Ford}
As mentioned in the 'C' category, I love cars. And Fords to be precise!!! I have always love Fords since i can remember and thankfully so does Daniel. I own a Ford Falcon S which has sports suspension, sports seats etc and is very cool looking IMO. I would LOVE to own an XR6 Turbo or even more so, a GT-P!! How hot would i look driving one of those with 3 kids in the back seat ???? PMSL.
{G}
{Games}
Or more specifically, board games. I have always loved spending a night in with friends, having a few drinks and playing all sorts of board games. I am a very big fan of Pictionary and Scattergories and am usually pretty good at Trivial Pursuit. On our honeymoon, Daniel & I spent hours playing old board games like Greed and Stock Market so i decided to buy those games off eBay. I think we have only played them a couple of times since then lol. But i really want my kids to have heaps of games to choose from so every time i see one on special somewhere i get it lol.
{Godchildren}
Daniel & I have 2 god children. My niece Takira and a friends DS, Thomas. We don't get to see either of them very much but hopefully we are fulfilling our duties so far and giving them positive influences.
{Gardening}
I am hopeless at gardening. When i decide that it's time to weed, i usually rip up plants too. And i don't water the garden at all so lots of plants have died in my care. We were given a Ginkgo Biloba plant as a gift for Coban when he was born and thankfully that is still alive. I hope it survives and grows well as it was such a lovely gift to receive.
Man, G was a hard letter for me lol. I better go now. I have spent way too long sitting here trying to think of what to write about.

1 comment:
We are suckers for board games too! Taboo, Scattegories, Balderdash, 20 questions...the list goes on!
Post a Comment