I Love Baby Smell!!!
I just went in to give Claudia her dummy and i could smell that beautiful baby smell. Man, that has to be the absolute best smell in the whole world!!
I didn't actually come here to post about that but just thought you might like to know lol. I did however come to post my new LO. I have struggled to finish this LO off since before Xmas. It just never looked quite right. It ended up looking completely different to what i had planned but i like it much better.
Credits can be found HERE.
I will be starting my A-Z Encyclopedia of Me soon too. So keep your eyes peeled for some really riveting stuff lol.

2 comments:
that Lo is gorgeous Ange, looking forward with you A-Z I am struggling with mine!
Nothing better that that baby smell is there!!
Wonderful Lo...
Post a Comment