Another Year Over!!
I was so excited about Christmas last year (well i am every year actually lol) and once Boxing Day came and went, i felt a little flat. I just wish it went for longer. I put so much effort into it this time around and everything was made so much more difficult with 3 kids to take to the shops eek.
Anyway we all had a lovely time, but as usual, wish that we didn't have to rush around to head to different places. Miranda & Claudia didn't like it much. They spent the whole time we were in Geelong crying and then on Boxing Day at my MIL's, they cried for most of that day. So it ended up being a very exhausting time but it was great to catch up with family. And getting to see Coban's face when he was opening his presents was just magical.
Coban didn't get too much from Santa this year which was good because everyone else in the family usually spoil him rotten. He did get the one thing that he asked Santa for though, a Keyboard!! Just like Jeff from the Wiggles lol. He couldn't quite believe it!!
My Mum & Step Dad bought the kids a swing set and that was apparently Coban's very favourite present ever!! He had such a great time on Xmas Day swinging with Pop and his new Elmo teddy. Santa gave the girls a baby swing to attach to the swing set too so they will be able to swing in it before long.
{Coban running to check out his new swing set}
{Swinging with Pop}
We had a bbq lunch at our place which was very relaxing. It was just us plus my Mum, Step Dad and MIL. I made salads, Daniel cooked the bbq and our Mum's bought desserts- Baked Cheesecake, pavlova & lemon meringue pie. Mmmmm.... Although i ran out of time to organise too much for the table decorations etc, i think the table looked pretty good albeit, simple.
Gold, white & red were the colours of the day lol.
Here are some other random pics from the day:
{This was technically Xmas Eve. Just after Santa arrived}
{Claudia with her present from Coban}
{Miranda with her present from Coban}
{My Mum, Me & Claudia}
Daniel bought me a new 50mm lens for my camera for Xmas and just before i sat down to eat lunch on Xmas Day, I dropped it and broke it. I was so furious with myself and felt like a complete idiot. But thankfully yesterday, Daniel fixed it for me. I am so relieved to not have to buy a new one.
I also got a book on dSLR photography which has been a really great read. I have learnt SO much. Plus i got a Dymo LetraTag Labeller so i can label all my Tupperware in the pantry plus whatever else i need lol. I got a gift voucher for my LSS, Myer voucher, an awesome Anolon knife block set (that was for both Daniel and I lol), groovy new coffee mug from Mum which says 'Yummy Mummy', it is very cute and a big black decorative vase thing. I did pretty well and am wrapt with my gifts.
Daniel was thrilled with the new CD player i got him for Xmas. It went straight in the 4WD and we got to test it out over the New Year break. He got lots of stuff for his 4wd from other people too so he is set.
We just got back from a camping trip up on the Murray River and it was SO SO hot. I will update the old blog tomorrow about that. I think i have rambled on enough so far today lol.

3 comments:
Ange, Claudia looks exactly like you did at her age in that photo. Check your photo out again. Its amazing.
Mum
Cripes your coming glasses shopping with me again, i look hideous.
Looks like a great christmas.....fab photo's...
I don't think your mums glasses are hideous!...lol..
Oh what a bugger about your lens :(
Gorgeous photos, sounds like a lovely day, the girls are changing more everyday!
Post a Comment