This time 4 years ago...
Daniel & I were getting married in the Police Academy Chapel, Glen Waverley, Vic.
It was such an unreal day and one that will remain so vivid in my memory. I loved feeling like a princess and getting to wear such a beautiful dress. I loved being the centre of attention and sharing such a wonderful occasion with my close family and friends. It was just an awesome day and night that i wish didn't end lol.
4 years really doesn't sound all that long but i think because we have done so much in that time, it feels like it. I am so happy with the way my life has turned out and couldn't possibly imagine my life without Daniel.
Happy Anniversary Bum Head!!! PMSL.


3 comments:
Do you know, I was just thinking about your anniversary, I remember last year you went back and stayed at the Canterbury! (Plus SIL got married on the weekend and I knew it coincided with somebody else's!!).
Happy anniversary!
Oh, and wanted to laugh at you calling him Bum Head - Matthew calls me Poo Head :)
Happy Anniversay Angela & Daniel.
You guys just look gorgeous together. I hope you have a nice night and get to do something special.
And btw, thanks for the link to that kit, what a bargain!!
Post a Comment