Sick little man.
My poor little man had gastro over the weekend. It was so heartbreaking watching him being sick. He had no idea what was happening to him and he would scream everytime he threw up. :( Luckily the vomiting only lasted one day. And although he is not sick anymore, he is still a bit out of sorts. So whingey and sooky which is just not like him. I really hope he gets back to his old self by the weekend.
On Saturday the kids & I are going to meet up with some of the Melb EB girls and the lovely Sue who is coming down to visit. Poor Sue has had to move house so i can only imagine how stressed out she is being so close to Christmas and all. I hope it has all gone well for you Sue. And i hope the little break in Melbourne is exactly what you need. I know that i am excited to finally meet you as i'm sure the other girls are.
I am so grateful to have found the EB Scrapping girls. Who ever would have thought that such great friends would come from chatting and sharing our hobby online lol. MWAH to you all.
Miranda & Claudia were weighed today and they are both doing quite well. Miranda now weighs 4.67kg and is 57cm long. And Claudia weighs 4.85kg and is 58.3cm long. I didn't get weighed this time but last time the MCHN weighed me and i weighed just over 58 kg. I was gobsmacked as i wasn't at all expecting that. I just need to get my act together and get rid of this little tummy that is still hanging around lol. But i'm very happy with the weight loss so far so no complaints!!
I am almost finished the Xmas shopping thank god. Only about 5 more presents to go and they are pretty easy ones. A nice bottle of wine, a couple of Quiksilver t-shirts, a JB Hi-Fi voucher and 2 other gifts that i am yet to decide upon (waiting on lists!!). So yeah, that's it!! Daniel still needs to get my present which i think he will be doing on Saturday YAY!!
That's all from me for today.

4 comments:
I wish my Christmas shopping was at your stage of the game. I only have hard ones left to get.
Ange, oh poor Coban :( Hope he is back to his normal self by now -- and well doneon your weightloss. 58kgs is a distant memory for me.. LOL
xx
Dee
Hope your little man is feeling better soon!
The girls sound like they are doing wonderfully...and you! I don't remember the last time I weighed that little ;-)
No shopping done here yet...must get organised!
Hope your poor little man is all better by now!...
Post a Comment