Monday, December 03, 2007

I won...

I won the Best Baby LO in the Scrappy Awards on Saturday night. YAY!! I was very proud of that LO so it has made me very happy indeed. I had an absolute blast and am just blown away by the talent that we have in our little group. Thanks girls. :)

Now Tracey asked me for some pics of the girls so here are a few to show. I have been a bit slack with the pics lately sorry.


Miranda & Claudia-3 months old. Completely different looking IMO.


Claudia & Miranda in my failed attempt at a Xmas photo shoot. LOL. They still look pretty cute though.


Coban & Miranda. Coban was mostly unimpressed with having to sit still for photos but when i let him play with a nutcracker, he was happy for a minute or so lol. Miranda was more than happy to have her photo taken.

I have almost all my Xmas shopping done now.I need to get myself down to DFO to get a few more. We have 2 teenage boys to buy for in one of the family's Kris Kringles so i thought i'd get a t-shirt or shorts or something like that. I don't think you can go too far wrong with that. I also need to get Daniel some more shorts as he keeps outgrowing his lol. Much to his dismay.

I am hoping to get rid of a bit more of this twin baby belly so that i can get some new clothes too. I am fitting into my old clothes now but i do have a bit of a muffin top lol. Sorry for TMI there. I will most definitely not be showing off my midriff while we are away camping this year lol. So i really need to get myself some new singlets and shorts etc.

Daniel & I have decided to start doing Pilates together. I have a DVD here that i have only used once but Daniel wants to start getting fit again and thought this would be something he can do easily enough. So we decided to both get up once the girls had been fed at 5am. And we were going to start thins morning.... But the girls decided that they would sleep a lot later so we missed out. I had to wake them up as my poor (.)(.)'s were so full and felt like they were going to explode PMSL.

I will pop back in here soon and update with some more photos as I am having a few issues with PS at the moment.

No comments: