Photos to show
Very boring day here today. I have done next to nothing and Coban has watched too much tv lol. No idea why as it's a gorgeous day outside but i just had no energy to do anything. So i decided to blog while i'm sitting at the computer.
On Tuesday Daniel had the day off work due to the Melbourne Cup. It was a beautiful day so i convinced him to take us over to the park so i could take some photos. We got there too late though and it was a bit sunny to get decent pics. I ended up with a few that looked ok so with a bit of tweaking, i was happy. It is such a pretty park and has so many great spots for photos. I will definitely go back for more.
Here are a couple of pics of the park:

Miranda.
Claudia
Coban playing on the playground. I used my zoom lens for this one.

And these ones were taken at our house.
This is SOOC and i love it.
Proud Daddy giving his girls a kiss. (Claudia)
(Miranda)
OK, off to bathe and feed!! :)

2 comments:
Gorgeous photos Angela!!! OMG Claudia looks so much like you!
Deb
Oh Ange, the girls are just do adorable I want to come and have a cuddle. The park photos look fantastic. Surely that cant be a park from around where we live. It looks delightful. hehe. Glad to hear the girls are giving you a pretty go night sleep too.
Post a Comment