Home Sweet Home!
Yesterday we brought our girls home from hospital. It was such an exciting day and i was also a little nervous. I think we did pretty well for our first day at home together though. The girls settled into their new home perfectly. We managed a very successful breastfeed once we got home and from there, they have been feeding every 4 hours. I am following a feeding plan set out for me by a lactation consultant which seems to be working quite well so far. I am still struggling a bit with the whole twin feeding thing but i guess it's just a matter of time before they are both big and strong enough to not need so much help.
Here are some pics of our drive home:
Miranda.
Claudia.
Proudest Big Brother.
Coban holding hands with his sisters.
And here is a pic of the girls' first sleep in their cot at home.
I'm sure that there is plenty more that i should write but i can't think of anything else right now lol. Oh, apart from Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!! Especially to my Dad & Paulie. And a big Happy Father's Day to Daniel from Coban, Miranda & Claudia. xxx

9 comments:
Oh Angela!! How precious are those photos?!?!?! Thank you so much for sharing them!! They are gorgeous and the pic of Coban holding their hands just brought tears to my eyes!! Lovely!! Fingers crossed they stay settled for you!!
OMG Ange - I have tears flowing looking at those pics - your little princesses are just adorable :)
And big brother Coban looks proud as punch ;)
Hope you are doing well and good luck with the BF - it will get easier as they get bigger I am sure, stick with it, maybe one of the twin mums may have some tips on the tandem thing?
Sue
xx
Congratulations on coming home with your gorgeous girls! Coban looks so proud to have such cute little sisters.
Good luck with the feeding, I'm sure you're doing a fantastic job, just don't stress yourself out too much.
Look forward to seeing some new pics soon and even more so to seeing them in a couple of weeks - how exciting!
Tracey
Oh they are all just so gorgeous Angela....all 3 of them.
I finally managed to borrow a computer with broadband so I could see the photos!
Your girls are gorgeous Angela.
Congratulations to you all and Happy Father's Day to Daniel :)
omg how gorgeous are those little bundles!!.....they look so tiny in their carseats....
Coban holding their hands is a classic photo!!
Angela, they are just devine. Coban looks like such a good protective brother.
Good luck with the feeding. Jack was an really lazy feeder as a newborn due to infection and jaundice and needed to be nudged all through his feeds but it wasn't long before he really started to get the idea.
You're a great Mum. :)
aaawwwww they are just soooo adorable!!
What beautiful children you have! Hope everyone is settled into a routine for you now. Thank you for the wonderful comment on my site. :)
Post a Comment