Tuesday, August 14, 2007

36 weeks-The countdown is on.

I am so proud of myself lol. We have made it to 36 weeks and both babies seem very healthy and happy. I would be happier if i could hold them now but i guess every day in there is a bonus. :)

We had a scan this morning and both babies are growing really well. Everything seems in great working order which is just too exciting. Hopefully that means not much time in the SCN and breastfeeding will be easy (as easy as can be with twins lol). Twin 1 was estimated at about 2.5kg (5lb 7oz) and Twin 2 was estimated at about 2.8kg (6lb 6oz). I am so surprised as Coban was only 6lb 7oz and he was born full term.

Here are a couple of photos of my HUGE belly. Please excuse the stretchmarks but i couldn't imagine not having them with the way my poor tummy has stretched lol.


This is my latest LO. It is not my usual style but i am happy with the way it turned out. Especially considering it was nothing like what i had imagined.
Credits can be found HERE.

7 comments:

Natasha said...

Ange you look fantastic.

Tash

Felicity said...

Well done Ange for getting this far, You still look fantastic - Bloody green with envy here hehheee. I dont know how your doing it with two good size bubba's in there Brodie was 8pds just on his own and I nearly tipped over forwards. I would still like to catch up with you before Bubs are born - My guess is you will have them by the weekend thought :)

jodyg said...

Wow, that's great weights for the babies. You look absolutely fantastic, I'm surprised that you can balance though. Good luck!! I can't wait to see them.

Anonymous said...

Far Out Angela! That belly is awesome! Good on for being able to carry those babies so well. I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see you soon!

amanda said...

oh wow Ange. You and your body are bloody amazing! Your poor tummy looks like it is about to pop! So glad it is all smooth sailing for you so far. I am sure the precious bubbas will be here soon - good luck chicken *mwah*

Dani said...

Hey Ange, Well done on getting this far. You look fantastic!
Just make sure you have had them by the 8th sep, ok! I wanna see them LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That's a really really big belly ;-)
Now I think, that my one is not as big as I've though.
Wish you all the best Angela!!

Big hugs from
Big Mel ;-)