Friday, July 20, 2007

New hair do!

I went and got myself a haircut today. It has taken me so long to do it but finally i made the change!! It is not exactly what i had in mind but it's close enough. At least now I have no dry, split ends.

As requested, here is the before and after shots. Don't laugh...I am not wearing any makeup and look a bit shabby. lol

BEFORE:


AFTER:


And i also made this card for DH's friends 30th tomorrow. Pretty simple but he's a simple kind of guy. Not sure whether he would even appreciate it but it beats spending $6 on a crappy store bought card. I just can't do that!


We are off to Rushworth tomorrow for the above mentioned 30th. Hopefully these babies keep put and I don't have to rush back home lol. Man it is going to be bloody freezing too. I better borrow some of DH's clothes i think. Especially a jacket as mine doesn't quite do up anymore lol.

Better go and get ready.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Ange, you look gorgeous!!! Great card too. Definitely agree about the store bought thing but your's looks worth much more!

Kaysie said...

great new do...... what week are we up to now... keeping an eye on you...


kaysie

Anonymous said...

Luv the new do!!....you look fabulous!

Fantastic card too.....enjoy the party!

Sue said...

Looking good chickadee :)

I cant believe how close you are to having your beautiful little bubbas.

Great card too :)

Hope you are resting up :)

debbiedo said...

Your new hairdo looks stunning Angela, you are a yummy twin mummy!

Deb

amanda said...

Ange your hair is FABULOUS! Whit wheel what a stunner! love it :) The shorter length suits your face - gorgeous!

Tracey said...

Love your new hair Angela - looks fab. When do we get the next belly shot update?

I have tagged you on my scrapping blog, go to http://allabouttracey.blogspot.com for the details.