22 weeks!!
Here i am at 22 weeks 1 day:
Feeling very heavy and easily exhausted at the moment but i guess that's to be expected. I am pretty happy with it all so far though. With Coban, I had ballooned by now. At least I am still able to wear a lot of my old pants which has been great. I am walking with a waddle already which is absolutely hilarious and everytime i get up from the couch, it takes a real effort!! I make all kinds of grunting, moaning noises lol.
I am really hoping to find a new house soon as I want to get it all out of the way so i can concentrate on buying the stuff for the babies. And Coban needs to get a big bed too but i don't want to get it just yet as it will be an extra thing to move. Plus we need the money to pay bond etc. I am off to check out a couple of places today and i have another one close by next week. So i am really hoping that one of these houses is the one!! PLEASE!!!!
Scrapping wise, I have been reasonably productive. I made a little double 5x5 canvas for my nephew's naming ceremony. I did forget to take photos of course and it turned out fabulously!! I was so proud of myself. I also got my first acceptance from SC this week!! It was for my LO 'Live Life As Play' which i really liked so i'm glad that someone wanted it.
For this layout i used the add on kit for the DSS May Collab kit. It was created by Luiza Garay.
I used DeDe Smith's Spring Fever kit~available at DSS
I used Anita Stergiou's Sketch Plate 10, Floriade kit & Flower Cliipies for this LO~available at Pickleberrypop.
And the awesome Collab kit #1 called Sweet on Summer. Created by the Digital Tag Team!!
I used Carole Neale's Send In The Clowns kit for this layout~available at DSS
And lastly, this LO was creted using designs from Amy C~ available at PDW & SBB
That's all i can muster at the moment. I should go and tidy up a bit before we look at these houses.

2 comments:
WOW!! You sure are getting a belly there. Love it!! and great LO's too.
Great belly shot! You are really growing now!
Great LO's :)
Post a Comment