All is well.
Yesterday we had our 13 week scan to check out our little bundles. It was such a relief to find that they are both doing wonderfully. They are spot on for dates and are both around about the same size as each other. It was so cute to see them both lying in 90 degree angles to each other. Something I have never seen before. They were both so active too. Kicking around, waving, drinking (or at least that's what it looked like). Yes, I was in love all over again lol. We were told that it looks as though they are sharing the one placenta even though they have their own sacs. So that's something new for me to worry about lol. I'm sure it will all be fine. I have an appointment at the hospital today with a midwife so i will speak to her about it all.
DH starts his new job today too. He looked very handsome leaving for work this morning in his pants, shirt and tie. I hope it goes well for him. The 2IC has resigned because he didn't get the job so he had better be nice to him while he's still there or look out lol.
This weekend we are planning on going to a party in Macclesfield (no idea where that is lol) for one of DH's friends. Mum has offered to baby sit Coban so we might just take her up on that offer. Then on Sunday, DH and his mate have a gig at the Clarion Hotel again. It will be another great day of drinks (sadly not for me), food (sadly too much for me) and friends.
Depending on how well Coban behaves, we may not stay for the whole thing. I'll play it by ear i think.
My Mum and Step Dad just got back from visiting my Dad & 2 brothers. As well as getting to see my niece, Takira and new little nephew, Xavier. She has lots of photos for me to see so i can't wait to see her so i can check them out. I haven't yet met little Xavier but from the photos i have seen, he is adorable. Many scrapping pages will be done using photos of these 2 i can tell you.
Sorry for that mish mash of paragraphs. I kind of went from one thing straight to the next without much of a breath lol.
Here are some pics of our little babies:
Both Twins-Lying 90 degrees to each other
Twin A
Twin A-Profile
Twin B

1 comment:
Soo glad to hear that everything is going well!
What beautiful babies you have there ;-)
Post a Comment