All going well.
We had our scan this morning and both babies are doing well. Heartbeats were 185bpm & 173bpm which has put our minds at ease. They both seem to be around the same size and are measuring about 8 weeks. It was so wonderful to see them both in there growing strong.
Tonight we are heading down to Point Lonsdale for the weekend. We have friends down there so we thought we'd spend some time with them and head to the beach. I have so much housework to get done beforehand though. Plus I still need to get to Medicare and grab some things from the supermarket. It's hot outside and i'm feeling yuck so i need to find some motivation soon.
Nothing else to really report here.
Here are some layouts i have managed to get done:


4 comments:
Great LO's Angela. I love the colours in the j'adore LO. I'm going to copy you me right now LO and do one for myself too.7(Jack typed that 7 so I'll leave it there as his little addition to the conversation, he's showing me that he knows where the 7 is)
Good to hear all is going well :)
Enjoy your weekend away!
Yay!!! Angela, you got to hear the heartbeats! So glad to see hear that everything's going well. Sorry about the car too! Amy C.
Shoot, I don't think my comment went through. Ignore this if you get it twice, LOL.
So glad you got to hear the heartbeats Angela! Congrats on twins, Yay!!!! So sorry about the car too.
Amy C.
Post a Comment