Friday, January 05, 2007

How many people read my blog???

Let's see......












22 comments:

Zebette said...

Oh my gosh , congrats!!! That is so awesome! I am thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congrats thats awesome news.. :)

Kaysie said...

COngrats.. Im so happy for you, its been a long wait to get your body back to this....

Woo hoo

Kaysie

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Congrats! :)

Danielle said...

OH YAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you Angela!! :D All the very best for the coming months of a comfortable & healthy pregnancy!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! So thrilled for you, and i wish you all the best. I am so jellous as well. I'm still negotiation with DH lol

Tracey said...

Congrats Angela, what great news for the new year. Have a happy, stress-free pregancy. Hopefully this time next year I'll be in the same boat (that's if I can hold out and wait that long LOL!)

Happy New Year!

Tracey

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Hope you have a happy and uneventfull next 8 months or so....

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Angela that is fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!!!

Jo said...

Wooo Hooo!!!!!! I read! What exciting news! :)

Ruey said...

What exciting news......sending you fabulous pregnancy vibes until your long awaited baby is in your arms.

from Ruey (President of the sticky beaks club)

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!!

debbiedo said...

I'm so happy for you Angela!!!! All the very best.

LuAnn said...

Congrats! How excited you must be!
LuAnn

Sondie said...

Love how you scrapped that Angela! Congratulations!

Amy said...

WOO HOO Angela!!!! So happy for you!

Lee said...

Congrats Angela! Woohoo! :)

Deena said...

WOOOHOOOO!! Awesome!! A big congrats, and some prayers too!! Good Luck, and have a happy healthy 9 or so months!!

Anonymous said...

Congrat's Angela!!Enjoy!

Lis said...

Congratulations Angela..wishing you a healthy 9 months.

Anonymous said...

How many? Looks like lots!

I finally found your blog linked through Lis's blog.

Wow wow wow. Congratulations!!!

~Dizzy~ said...

Big congrats Angela - welcome to the club LOL !!