Well I have been so busy with the lead up to Christmas that I have just not had the energy to post in my poor old blog. Sorry Mum!!
I have all presents bought, made & wrapped. Phew!! I can't wait to see them all under the tree. We have Daniel's parents and their partners coming over tomorrow morning to open presents. Then I will be making pancakes for breakfast. I'm not much of a bacon and eggs kinda gal so it's pancakes or toast lol.
I baked a carrot cake yesterday so we will leave some out for Santa along with a mug of hot chocolate. I had to taste the cake first just to make sure I didn't give the poor man food poisoning before he'd finished his rounds lol. It's not bad!! Coming from the world's most hopeless cook.
All I have left to do now is make a potato salad for lunch tomorrow, pack our bags to stay at Mum's tomorrow night, fold the clothes and put them away, Iron some shirts and put all the presents under the tree. Then I can head off to bed for a sleepless night. I am such a child when it comes to Christmas.
I hope I get plenty of photos to scrap. Last year I forgot to actually press record on the video camera and the few photos I managed to get were pretty blurry :(.
I think I can do better this year.
Oh, I forgot to say that I won a $30 gift certificate to Jen Wilson's store!! It was part of the raffle we held for Michelle Conrad at DigiScrapShak. I can't wait to use it. Her stuff is unreal!!!
I have quite a few LO's to show. They have all been done in the last couple of weeks so there a number of them.



Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment