Well all the Christmas celebrations are over here and Instead of having a well deserved rest, I have to start packing bags. We are heading up near Deniliquin somewhere to go camping with some friends. I have a horrible feeling that it is going to be ridiculously hot so I'm just hoping that i'm wrong. We will be leaving Saturday morning so I'd better get a wriggle on.
Christmas was great as usual!! Poor Coban has been cutting his 2 bottom canine teeth and was pretty miserable for about a week. He was so over Christmas! He did score some fab presents though. Something has to be said for Grandparents that are all divorced and re-partnered. Coban was SO spoilt!!
Coban's Stash of presents
His new Art Easel from Nannles & Pop.
Daniel & I did pretty well too. He scored a heap of camping things including a yabbie net which he is thrilled about lol. He also got a big Maglite which will come in so handy when we are 4WD'ing. I got 2 bottles of perfume. 1 being the new Kylie perfume 'Darling'. Yummo!!! I also got magazine subscriptions to Scrapbooking Memories and For Keeps. Can't wait for them to arrive! A new handbag and Evermore CD from my MIL. And my gorgeous little boy gave his Mummy a Capt'n Jack Sparrow figurine. LOVELY!
My new man, I mean figurine.
My Gorgeous new handbag.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!
LMAO at your figurine... lol Look at all Cobans pressies!!
Dee
Post a Comment