Hot Days!!
It has been so hot here for the past couple of days. I am well and truly over it! And with all the bushfires over Victoria, we are blanketed in smoke. It is horrible. I feel so terrible for everyone in and around the towns affected. I am hoping against hope that the rain will come and give a bit of relief.
Yesterday I met up with Rach & Clair and had such a lovely time. The kids seemed to have fun too. A bit of mud and water really kept them occupied lol. Coban spent half the time sitting in the dirt playing with sticks though. He is such a boy. Just loves to get dirty
.


Sorry I haven't got too much to say at the moment. I just can't think properly in this heat.

1 comment:
They are great photos!! Glad it's just not when playing with us he loves to get all grubby ;-)
Post a Comment