Tuesday, December 05, 2006

3rd Wedding Anniversary

Tomorrow is my 3rd wedding anniversary! I am SOOOOO excited about it because Daniel & I are having dinner and then staying the night in the gorgeous hotel that we had our wedding reception in. Every year we have dinner there but we are spoiling ourselves this year!! After all that's been happening, I think we deserve it.

Coban is going to spend the night at his Grandpas and Daniel will pick him up early Thursday morning and bring him back to the hotel. We have a late checkout so we thought we could make use of the pool and everything.

I am pretty organised for Xmas this year but for some reason i feel really unsettled. Like I have a million & 1 things left to do. I really only have 2 otp projects left and 7 other pressies to buy. Although the other pressies are all going to be at least $50 each so I'd better get a move on or i will have no money!!

I am also very excited because some of the Melbourne EB scrappers are getting together on Saturday. This will be the first time that I have met any of them and I am really looking forward to it!!

That's about it from me. I have so much to do at the moment but just can't seem to motivate myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary for tomorrow! Hope you have a fabulous night...don't be too naughty ;-)

How exciting meeting the EB girls on Saturday...have fun!