Busy, busy, busy
I have been trying to get on here and post for about a week now but Blogger just kept freezing on me. But i am in now so i will start by posting some LO's that i have done.
This one was for a sketch challnege at TDC. I used Faer Oak's Hopeful Harvest mini kit. Full credits can be found here.![]()
This is a LO i did using Sarah Van Dyke's Rustic Meadow kit. It is available at DSS.
Full credits can be found here.
If you are looking for really cool torn paper templates, look no further than Vickie @ DSS. She has these awesome templates for sale now for only $3.00.
Now on to some more exciting news. A fellow LisaS CT member, MiYon has started her designing career at Distressed Diva. She has such awesome kits and she is so talented. I am lucky enough to be a part of her CT so i am just over the moon right now. I have done a LO using her Creme Boolee kit. It is a fantastic kit and i loved using it. Full credits can be found here.
We are off camping on Saaturday for 4 days. I am so looking forward to it. I need to get away and not have to worry about housework. But i will miss my PC. No scrapping for 4 days will probably nearly kill me. But on the upside, I should have PLENTY of photos to work with when i get back.
I have so much cooking and packing to do before we leave though so i am going to be flat out for the next couple of days.

2 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of those layouts!!!!
Have a great weekend away!!
Have fun camping, can't wait to see the pics.
Post a Comment