First Post
Ok I have finally succumbed! I have entered the land of Blog.
It took me ages to figure it all out but i think i have the hang of it now.
As usual, something always ends up happening the day of a major V8 Supercar race. Last year i missed a lot of Bathurst and this year i may miss Sandown. :( I have my fingers crossed that it doesn't come to that but with Fathers Day and my BIL's birthday, it could well happen. I will only be watching it on tv anyway so i could probably sneak peeks all day. LOL Yes, I love my V8's. LOL
Tonight my BIL's band are having a CD launch in St.Kilda somewhere. I will miss out on going but Daniel will be there. It should be a good night. I honestly couldn't be bothered finding a babysitter and getting myself all dolled up tonight. I think i need to scrap. LOL. I have spent so long trying to figure out this damn blog that i have missed out on scrapping.
I scored myself a scanner yesterday. Daniel's friend is going to live and work in England for a couple of years so he lent it to me. He is the one that got me started on Photoshop. He keeps telling me to play around with Illustrator but it looks so daunting. I should find a tutorial on the www and go from there.
We have had such glorious days in Melbourne for the past couple of days. I have had all the windows and doors open so that i can air the place out. It is so refreshing. And Coban is able to wear shorts and a t-shirt. I love it!!
Nothing else to report atm. I should go and make myself a coffee i think. Bye for now.

3 comments:
Welcome to blog land !!!!
Hey Angela- welcome the the world of blogging LOL.
Hope you get some scrapping done tonight.
Looks great Angela! :o)
Post a Comment